Amy Hansen graduated with High Honors from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Amy’s practice is focused on commercial litigation, with a particular emphasis on creditor’s rights, bankruptcy litigation, post-judgment enforcement and mortgage law, as well as other types of complex litigation.
- Commercial Litigation
- Mortgage and Real Estate Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Class Actions
- Complex Litigation
- Illinois (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, including Trial Bar (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois (2013)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (2015)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2007, with High Honors
- Order of the Coif
- Illinois State University, B.S., 1997; St. Xavier University, M.A., 2001
- Amy spent several years as a Den Leader and Assistant Pack Master for her sons’ Cub Scout Pack. Amy is also active in community theatre programs with her family.