Daniel Lynch graduated from the University of Colorado and Northwestern University School of Law. Dan spent fourteen years at the Chicago office of Jenner & Block, where he was a member of its Litigation Department and its Securities Litigation, Class Action Litigation, and Insurance Coverage practice groups.
Dan has served as lead trial counsel in cases tried in the United States District Courts, civil and criminal courts in Illinois, and also in the state courts of Colorado and Maryland. Dan has also served as lead counsel in AAA and JAMS arbitrations in various venues across the country. In addition to extensive jury trial and bench trial experience, Dan has also litigated evidentiary hearings in numerous preliminary injunction proceedings and administrative matters.
Dan has been named an Illinois Super Lawyer for 2005-2015, and has been given Martindale-Hubbell's "AV" rating by his peers in the Chicago Legal Community.
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Trademark and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Colorado (1988)
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado (1988)
- Illinois (1989)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois including Trial Bar (1989)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit (1989)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois (1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (1994)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit (1998)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit (2000)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Northwestern University, J.D., 1988
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., 1985
- Dan serves as a coach for the little league baseball league in his town. He also assists his wife in fundraising and support for the local children’s museum, and supports a scholarship fund at Denver’s Regis Jesuit High School.