Koplan focuses his practice on commercial litigation, complex litigation and real estate litigation. At the Chicago-Kent College of Law, Koplan received CALI Awards for the highest grades in Trial Advocacy II and First Amendment. Koplan also won the Ilana Diamond Rovner Appellate Advocacy competition, and was a Regional Champion of the American Bar Association Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Illinois (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (2015)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D., 2014
- Tulane University, B.A., 2011
- Koplan volunteers with the CARPLS Legal Aid Society. He is also a member of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.